Do the Right Thing. Do the Thing Right.
Round Table Project Management brings the concepts of King Arthur’s Round Table: a table that had no head, to modern Project Management. The Project Manager and the Team Members work together as equals to plan the project. Then the quest begins: *Complete all the elements of the project. *On Time. *On Budget. *With the highest Levels of Quality. *With the best Resources. *With the lowest Risk.
Bruce Fieggen founded Round Table Project Management after a successful career in the life sciences industry, rising from Engineer to Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, all the way to Vice President of Project Management. Finding that the most impactful part of his life was teaching others how to plan and manage projects, he founded this training and consulting firm in 2013.
Round Table Project Management specializes in Project Management: Teaching practical skills in managing projects, helping people pass their certifications and consulting on projects, programs, and portfolios.
Bruce is an accomplished Project Management Consultant/Seminar Leader and is responsible for developing methodology for management of projects. He holds seven patents. Bruce has a degree from the University of Oregon.
- Has delivered the Organizational Project Management (OPM) series Project Management, Managing Project Management, Executive Briefings, and the specific focus series of topics – risk, and refresher training
- Has global experience in delivering over 200 seminars ranging from 1 day to 6 days in duration.
- Provided project consulting and training services in variety of companies and industries electronics, banking, medical devices, manufacturing, food, technology, pharmaceuticals and others. Assignments include: Daimler, LifeCell, Boston Scientific, NetApp, Terumo, AkzoNobel, Arrow International, Stryker, Carpenter Technology, Teleflex, OfficeMax, Uber and Starbucks.
- While working for Boston Scientific as manager of Project Management, he brought a specific methodology in at all three levels of the organization, facilitating the Executive Briefings and acting as liaison between the BSX PMO and the provider. He also helped customize the program to be specific for Boston Scientific’s business. Bruce wrote the New Product Development Guide and incorporated the methodology into the Phase Gate approach.
- For Terumo, Arrow Medical and Teleflex services included Executive Briefings, Managing Project Management, Essentials of Project Management and many 3-day Project Management classes. Bruce also conducted multiple Rapid Project Startups at both companies. Bruce has conducted multiple consulting assignments at all three companies.
- Developed Project Management Guides for New Product Development at Datascope, Boston Scientific, Velcro and Teleflex.
- Bruce has facilitated multiple project prioritization sessions at Boston Scientific, LifeCell, Teleflex, Velcro and QPharma.
- Created the training content for the PMP and CAPM classes featured on this website.
He is an active member in the Project Management Institute (PMI), and certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP). He is writing a Project Management novel and has presented excerpts of it to the New Jersey Chapter while teaching about Risk Management.